Summer Shootout - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summer Shootout

Default Re: Summer Shootout

I spoke to someone at IUSA about it (her name eludes me at the moment) and was told that critiques should be out "this week" at that time. So, I'm hoping we will hear something by the end of the week. They do have the winners posted, so maybe we are getting closer to hearing something.
    My district competition closes Feb. 1st. I had really hoped to have my critique months ago since it was my first competition ever.

Default Re: Summer Shootout

I called PPA today to see when we might get our critiques back. I was told that they are working on them now and that they will be posted to our "My PPA" area when they are done. I asked if they normally take this long and he said that they are using a different company this year and it is taking longer than usual. I guess I misunderstood when I purchased the critique. I thought the judges of the print competition were doing the critiques. It was my understanding that the first 1000 people to pay for a critique would get a critique from the judges of the competition. I didn't realize they were contracted out to a company. Is this the way it has always been done? I'm confused!