Merit Reports

Thread: Merit Reports

Hybrid View

Default Merit Reports

For the past year or so the merit report has been incomplete. It's my opinion that something should be done to provide the photographer with the complete report. Since the new website came into being I can't even find the report. I certainly can't blame PPA for trying to hide this report since it is incredibly inaccurate, incomplete, and relatively useless. As photographers who are interested in their merit status we deserve to have accurate records.

Default Re: Merit Reports

Denny, have you contacted PPA? This forum is populated mostly by photographers and PPA members, not so much staff or those who could address the issue.
    Linda Gregory
    www.lindagregory.com

I had been having trouble with this, but was able to access it today. Mine was accurate and up to date through 2012.
    Last edited by Ed_Sharp; 01-28-2013 at 10:59 PM.

It was a bit of a challenge locating it for me too when they first changed the website, but I've found that you can get to your merit report a couple of ways. Log into your PPA account on the main page, click on the tab for "The Loop" and then scroll down just a little way and you will see a box with your MyPPA stuff in it on the right hand side. The first way (which isn't currently working for me, but has in the past week) is to click on that link right there for "My Merits." As that one sometimes doesn't work for me, another way to get there is in that same MyPPA box, click on the link for "Edit My Member Record." After you click that link, a short way under your information you will see "Would like to change your password?" Right there under that is a link, "My Merits," that you can click that should take you there.
    Tracy, CPP
    Recording Secretary, VPPA State Board of Directors
    2015 VPPA Convention Chairman
    VPPA Tidewater District Treasurer