Waiting for Critiques from IPC?

Hybrid View

Default Waiting for Critiques from IPC?

Waiting for a critique from IPC? Here is what I know at this point.
    With new technology comes great advantages but not without a hiccup or two. When you register your case and order a critique it gets a code to sort it from those not getting critiqued. Somewhere along the line there was some sort of glitch and a small group got separated from the rest. DO NOT FEAR they are all accounted for and you WILL get your critique. (fyi - Mine is in that group too.) Everything is being done to get them finished up and out. This may not be a speedy process. I am not a programmer or IT guy so I can not give a time frame. Not sure they can give one yet either. Please rest assured tho that you will get what you ordered, I just can not say when. If I get more information I will be sure to pass it along.
    Please keep in mind that up until a couple of years ago it took at least 3-4 months for critiques to be mailed out via snail mail.
    We all wish this had not happened, but everything that can be done is being done to get them out to the members as quickly as possible. Thank you for you patience.
    Sarah L. Johnston, M. Photog. Cr., CPP, F-PPANI, PPA Juror

If you are not willing to stand behind our Troops,
    PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Default Re: Waiting for Critiques from IPC?

Sarah

Thank you for the update. I am looking forward to the critique when it happens.

Thanks again.