Volunteer for IUSA

Hybrid View

Default Volunteer for IUSA

Hi all...
    How would I go about volunteering for IUSA?
    Thanks!

Default Re: Volunteer for IUSA

I would assume they will have a thread/letter regarding that closer to the actual event. But either way. You can contact the coordinator that puts it together. I cannot believe I do not believe her name since she came and spoke to us students to say thank you this past week at IPC.

If you can get on the print set up/tear down crew that is always a blast and it is well represented by characters (and I mean that in the best possible way) from this forum. I know there are quite a few other areas that depend on Volunteers to help out, but I don't have the contact info for that.
    When in doubt always ask Rick
    or
    info@imagingusa.org (888) 260-0016

It is better to act on this sooner than later as I am sure you know, IUSA is closer than it seems

Print Crew rocks it every year! You will definitely have a blast (though it is actually work). lol
    Angela Lawson CPP
    Michigan CPP Liason
    AGL Photography
    Where Life + Art = Memories Forever
    http://www.aglphotography.net

The "All-Convention" volunteer coordinator this year (includes speaker assistants, door monitors, guides, and the student volunteers... etc) will be Debbie Scott. You can reach Debbie at dscottphotoart@gmail.com.

If you are interested in being a PEC volunteer which includes coming on Saturday to help set up the Photographic Exhibit (the prints and the digital monitors) then I can help you. Send me a PM with your name and your PPA number and I will make sure that your name gets on the volunteer list. PPA has just hired a new PEC Administrator, and I'm not sure if she has a separate email address yet, so I don't want to post it here until I hear back from her. The PEC volunteer group will be smaller this year than in the past, so if you are interested - sign up early.
    The best way to gain for yourself is to give OF yourself.
    - - - So get out there and volunteer for something ...

Rick Massarini, M. Photog., Cr., CPP., F-PPLA
    PPLA Past President; 97th Recipient PPA Directors Award
    ASP SouthWest District Rep. & ASP Convention Booth Chairman

totally unrelated here, but I have my two merits from helping at Imaging this year, but no merit for attending. Does anyone else have this problem? Who should I contact?

I'm looking forward to print crew again this year!
    Amy Feick CPP