Results 1 to 10 of 23
Thread: Things to do and see in Atlanta
08-13-2012, 04:59 PM #1
Things to do and see in Atlanta
Here's a partial list of things to do, see, and places to eat while in Atlanta...
1. Mary Mac's Tea Room - Great southern food, and a back rub by Ms. Linda, if you are lucky. http://www.marymacs.com/
2. Krispy Kreme on Ponce De Leon, right down from Mary Mac's. http://www.krispykreme.com/home
3. The Varsity http://www.thevarsity.com/
4. Stone Mountain Park, about 30 minutes east of Atlanta. Has a great laser show at dusk. http://www.stonemountainpark.com/
5. World of Coke Museum http://www.worldofcoca-cola.com/
6. CNN tour http://www.cnn.com/tour/
7. Georgia Aquarium http://www.georgiaaquarium.org/
8. Cyclorama Civil War Museum http://www.atlantacyclorama.org/
Once you do those things, you have tasted the South.
9. The High Museum http://www.high.org
10. Atlanta Botanical Gardens http://www.atlantabotanicalgarden.org/
11. Six Flags, if you have family coming with you, or are taking an extra day. http://www.sixflags.com/overgeorgia/index.aspx
I'll think of more and add them.