Are they posted yet ????????????? - Page 9
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Default Re: Are they posted yet ?????????????

So, when will the merits show up? Do they post the results and then put the merits into your account later, or do they put the merits in before they post the results?

Marie,
    the results might be up for a bit, before the merit report reflects the new merits.
    Jeff
    Jeff Dachowski M.Photog Cr.CPP A.C.ph
    PPA Approved Juror
    Upcoming events:

Photoshop 101
    Sacramento
    San Jose
    Seattle
    Portland
    Minneapolis
    Oklahoma City
    Washington DC

www.DachowskiPhotography.com

Avatar by 2008 Diamond photographer of the year-Don Chick

I had the privilege of being a volunteer at IPC for 2 years. I learned so much by listening to the judging and seeing the images up close and personal. Due to a recent move and too many repair people scheduled at my house on those days, I was unable to make it this year. I am very appreciative of all the support and encouragement that was given to me by the judges and all the IPC staff. They all told me how important it is to enter competitions and make yourself a better photographer. Since then I have entered and won some but this is the first time I have entered the IPC. I am waiting impatiently for results!! Hey Rick, you are the best! Sorry I missed you this year. See you at IUSA!

you are EVIL Jeff!
    Amy Feick CPP

I am a nervous wreck....I entered 4 digital. This is my second year and I know I have two sealed from Western District. I have not entered a physical print, but I can see how there would be a difference.

Welcome to the waiting room, Diane. Good luck!
    Christine Walsh-Newton, M. Photog., Cr., CPP
    Ohio CPP Liaison

Website Blog

Thank you Christine! Good Luck to you too! Wow, one more merit for your Master's that is fantastic!

Actually, I need three, but two of my images already sealed at a district, which automatically become merits at IPC, so of the two remaining images, I need one more merit...
    Christine Walsh-Newton, M. Photog., Cr., CPP
    Ohio CPP Liaison

Website Blog

Gah! they just posted on the facebook page "sometime this weekend"!! This is killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_Johnston View Post
    Hey everyone! Glad you are all so excited to see the scores. There were so many great images this year! Those of use that packed prints did get to see PRINT scores. We did not get to see digital ones. It was rather sad to see the number of actual prints drop this year. If we don't enter prints there will be no print show in the next few years. That will be such a shame! Walking thru the prints at imaging is one more fabulous way to learn the fine details not only for competition but to improve our every day work. Just sayin'!
    My first year I entered digital, this year I was all prints. I will never enter digital again, but I have to find a better lab. I was sick at one of my prints and how dark it came out. I lost so much detail in my blacks that WAS in the image. I know they print darker for competition, but it was soooo dark. Hopefully those lights they have are like uber awesome and they could see that the detail was there. It's the one I am stressing over the most. I think my other images did great. I also had two that sealed at SWPPA, so it's waiting to see if they went loan (not holding my breath) and how my other two did (yes, holding my breath).

"I hate wait."