Volunteering for the IPC Print Crew

Hybrid View

Default Volunteering for the IPC Print Crew

If any of Our PPA forum members are interested in working as a print handler at the International Photographic Competition (IPC) this year, please let me know so I can put you on the volunteer list. The IPC judging will be held from Sunday August 12 through Wednesday August 15, 2012 at the Gwinnett Technical College in Lawrenceville, GA. (Saturday, August 11 will be our setup day). Volunteers can earn up to 2 service merits for their service - one for each day with a maximum of 2 for the event.

The judging will also be open to PPA members who just want to visit and observe. It is an outstanding educational opportunity, so if you're in the area, drop by - it's worth the investment of your time.

Again - if you are interested being a volunteer print handler, you can reply here - or, in case you want to participate but don't want anyone to know that you may be away from your home or studio during that time, you can either send me a Private Message on the forum or you can send me an email to MassPhoto@cox.net.
    Last edited by Rick_Massarini; 07-21-2012 at 02:05 AM.
    The best way to gain for yourself is to give OF yourself.
    - - - So get out there and volunteer for something ...

Rick Massarini, M. Photog., Cr., CPP., F-PPLA
    PPLA Past President; 97th Recipient PPA Directors Award
    ASP SouthWest District Rep. & ASP Convention Booth Chairman