Can't change password

Hybrid View

Default Can't change password

I have tried and tried but everytime I click edit password it takes me to the ppa home page. I click edit my forum profile, I can change anything there but when I click edit/password it goes back to ppa home page.

Does anyone know how to edit your password?

Default Re: Can't change password

Your forum login is now tied to your website login (they used to be separate). Now, to update your password, go to the My PPA tab on the top left of the page, select Edit My Member Record, and on that page look for the link that says "Would like to change your password? Click here." (just below your contact info. That should update your password for the website and forum.

And as always, you can call 800.786.6277 (M-F, 9am-6pm ET) or email csc@ppa.com for assistance. I hope this answers your question.
    Gregory Aide
    Production Manager

Thank you!!!

The change password page has several questions in red that must be answered. On the question about listing the first letter of the city in which you were born, the drop down box doesn't work so, you cannot update your profile, password, ect. Help???

Juli, thanks for the heads up! IT is working on it now. It should be a simple code fix.
    Gregory Aide
    Production Manager