Image Submission Results - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Image Submission Results

Thanks Roger, I am looking forward to the critique. I had entered my regional competition in June and asked one of the judges to go over my images and it was so informative. So I'm sort of glad I didn't pass, I get more education this way.

Nancy I'm sure you'll hear something soon. I never received a confirmation on my image submission even after I called them and they told me over the phone they were sending it right then.

I received my letter that I did not pass. I really thought I finally nailed it but apparently not. I'm waiting on the critique and hope I can learn exactly where I'm "missing". I've had 2 great critiques and took notes and tweaked and tweaked my work. I was told during both of my first two critiques that my portfolio looked really good and only need some "fine tuning". I'm going to work hard and submit again in August. I would like to learn if my compulsory images were passed and if it was my remaining portfolio or if some of my compulsory did not pass. This is important to me so I know where I need to concentrate the most. Thanks to those that have supported and critiqued my images prior to and after the submissions. I passed my written test last year and I am determined to pass my image submission so I don't have to take the written exam again! I think I have less than a year left :-(

Keep working on it, Nancy, you will get it! And it will feel so great when you achieve your goal.
    Amy Hall

As the one who delivered the critique the last time, I am surprised to hear you didn't pass. I really thought you were close. (I don't remember exactly what the issues were last time, but I do remember thinking you would pass on your next go around.)

If you would like some help selecting images for the next submission, I'd be happy to help.
    Mark Levesque, CPP, M. Photog., Cr. Photog, A.C. Ph., CPP Liaison, PPCC Judge

Thank you Mark! You have been an excellent resource for me. I would love some feedback. I am working on the next submission but can I post a link to images that did not pass and have you take a look? I only changed a couple of the compulsory but maybe those are the ones that didn't cut the mustard.

Post away. Happy to help.
    Mark Levesque, CPP, M. Photog., Cr. Photog, A.C. Ph., CPP Liaison, PPCC Judge

Here is a link to my compulsory images:

www.tlcstudio.com/Compulsory

and here is the 9 remaining images from my portfolio:

www.tlcstudio.com/CPP_9port

They are just in a folder not gallery style.

Thank you!

Robin