May 2013 Photography 7 Day CRUISE - ALASKA: Who wants to go???

I have been approached about helping w/ a Photography cruise next May. I would be giving a couple of short workshops on board. (They have it set up so that the workshops are a "bonus" feature and that you still have PLENTY of time to enjoy the scenery and the cruise ship events.) There will also be another instructor on board who will be giving some more basic classes in digital photography. There will also be several on-shore nature excursions that are included in the price of this cruise. Local guides/nature photography instructors are provided. The skill range of photographers can range from amateur to professional. Ball park rates for pp for DOUBLE occupancy are from $1,600 - $2,300 depending on whether it is an inside, ocean view or balcony stateroom. This is INCLUSIVE except for transportation, alcohol and pre-cruise hotel. All port/gratuities included in fee. Deposits are usually around $350 pp and are fully refundable up until 3 mos prior to sailing.

With May 2013 being almost a full year away, setting aside $150/mo x11 mos would go along way to help any of us make this trip a reality.

Email my wife, Sandy Chick, at info@chickphotography.net or PM me to let me know if you would seriously be interested in receiving more information.

Sounds like it would be fun and BEAUTIFUL!!!