FINAL HOURS for EARLY Registration_FREE Don Chick Portrait Lighting Video

Default FINAL HOURS for EARLY Registration_FREE Don Chick Portrait Lighting Video

We're cruising in on the final hours of the EARLY Registration offer for our Columbia, MO and Fond du Lac, WI portrait lighting workshops.

EARLY Registration ends tomorrow, SATURDAY April 14th. Both of these classes have limited enrollment (20) to facilitate hands on learning.

And the EARLY BIRD BONUS free video is just icing on the cake...kind of like an "Instructor in a Box"... Don't miss out!

"Don,
    What a great experience! I was able to finally see light in a way that I hadn't seen it before. Your knowledge of the subject and ability to convey that in a classroom setting is wonderful, with a guiding spirit rather than intimidating instructor. I never felt any hesitation to try something new or to ask questions. It was a great class and I would definitely recommend it to anyone seeking more experience with lighting." ~~Heather

"I have to tell you myself ...it goes up as one of the absolute best decisions I have ever made. Thank you!!! " ~~Terry
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don
    M.Photog., Cr., CPP, D.C.Ph.

www.donchick.com