Results 1 to 2 of 2
03-05-2012, 08:23 PM #1
Reznicki at Princeton Workshop April 28th
I'll be doing a workshop in Princeton, NJ on April 28th
More info at http://bit.ly/wERNSa
Early registration ends March 15th
Subjects to be covered by me, Steve Dreyer, and Alan Kesselhaut
• Learn how to see Lighting and how to use it effectively.
• Learn to improve Composition and go beyond the “rule of thirds.”
• Learn digital processing Workflow from capture to printing.
• Learn how to Save, Organize and Catalog photographs.
• Learn to work with Camera Raw images and Basic Editing.
• Learn how to use Layers in Adobe Photoshop.
• Learn how to Reduce Digital Noise.
• Learn about easy-to-use Software to enhance color, detail and black and white conversions.
• Learn how to sharpen, print and save images for the web and email.
• Learn the basics of High Dynamic Range (HDR) shooting and processing.Jack Reznicki
03-08-2012, 10:20 PM #2
Re: Reznicki at Princeton Workshop April 28th
There's a free ticket drawing to this workshop today at Scott Kelby's Blog http://scottkelby.com/
All you have to do is leave a comment and there will be a drawing from those that asked to be included. Real simple.Jack Reznicki