Northcentral Results - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Re: Northcentral Results

Do you know exactly where on ppa.com it will be listed?

i've been checking under competitions, then district, then past results. also been watching competitions, district, northcentral. im not sure where it will pop up. theres nothing on the wppa site where it was judged.

is it just a newbie to competition thing that has me this anxious or does that continue for those who have competed before?

i competed last year and went 0/4 at districts and 1/4 at international. this year i am definitely going 4/4 at international...i am determined! so, i'm new to competition, but i don't see the excitement going down each year as i set new goals for myself.

I hope your excitement NEVER goes down! I have done this for......well a really long time. I still get nervous when I see one of my images spin around.
    Not sure when results will be up, sorry. I hope next year you ALL try to get to the judging. That way you can see for yourself how your images do. It is some of the best education in image making too. I hope you all did well!
    Sarah L. Johnston, M. Photog. Cr., CPP, F-PPANI, PPA Juror

If you are not willing to stand behind our Troops,
    PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

thanks, sarah. i so want to get to one of these in person. i watched the photo pro network judging that was streamed and learned a lot from it. wish they would stream them online. i'd even pay a fee to see them.

i WISH i could have made it there! however, with 5 kids and a recent trip to imaging usa, the opportunity to travel again just wasn't in the cards plus, my twins would have been a LITTLE ticked if i missed their 13th bday! lol! this is my 1st time competing...i have been doing the same...checking everywhere to see if anything changes! lol!
    Kelly Jo Mitchell, CPP
    2012 Certification Liaison
    www.dreamcatcherroad.com

Does anyone know where the results will be posted..i.e. in the "Past Competition Results" section?

I just called to ask where the results would be located at, they will be on the district page and iy will not be today she said.

thanks for checking, jessica, but that stinks. don't they know we're about goin crazy?