Mentoring Opportunity

Default Mentoring Opportunity

Just reposting this in the Imaging section of the forum.
    If you would like a one-on-one review of you images with a PPA Juror - here's your FREE opportunity. There are still a openings available, so send Sarah an email to sign up if you're interested.

The mentoring booths will be set up in the Photographic Exhibition area at Imaging USA.

FREE Mentor Opportunity @ IUSA

To All PPA Members,
    Have you ever wondered what you can do to help set your images apart? Have you ever just wanted a little private time with a PPA International Juror in order to pick their brain? I would love to give you that opportunity. I am currently scheduling times for the Mentor Booths at Imaging USA in New Orleans in January. This is one of those fabulous member benefits designed to help you improve your image making. Even if you don’t feel you are ready for competition, but you would like a little help to improve your daily work. This is the spot for you. It is FREE and all you have to do is contact me to schedule a time. Want more information? Want to schedule and appointment? Just e-mail me, Sarah Johnston. sljphoto@hotmail.com Please put “Mentor Booth” in the subject line. There are still several times available.
    See you there!!
    Sarah L. Johnston M. Photog. Cr., CPP, F-PPANI

If you are not willing to stand behind our Troops,
    PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!
    Last edited by Rick_Massarini; 01-01-2012 at 12:32 AM.
    The best way to gain for yourself is to give OF yourself.
    - - - So get out there and volunteer for something ...

Rick Massarini, M. Photog., Cr., CPP., F-PPLA
    PPLA Past President; 97th Recipient PPA Directors Award
    ASP SouthWest District Rep. & ASP Convention Booth Chairman