Looking for a female roommate or two for Imaging USA [Jan.14-18] to split costs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking for a female roommate or two for Imaging USA [Jan.14-18] to split costs

Hi! This is going to be my first time going to Imaging USA and I am super excited! I'm finishing up my planning right now and I am trying to find a roommate or two for the trip. I'll be flying out of Seattle Jan. 14 and my flight back leaves on the morning of the 18th. I am looking for a female, non smoker. I am pretty mellow myself but I don't mind if you're not. I'm planning on attending the parties and the award ceremony.
    I was looking into the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel since it offers a shuttle to and from the Convention Center but I'm ok with any hotel really.
    Let me know if you're interested in booking with me and splitting the cost!
    I'm planning on booking this week or next.
    Can't wait to see you all over there!

-Diana A.
    www.dianaphotografia.com

Default Re: Looking for a female roommate or two for Imaging USA [Jan.14-18] to split costs

Hi Diana, I need a roommate; I haven't booked a flight yet, but I'll probably be on a similar schedule. And I stayed at the Doubletree last year for After Dark and it was very nice! Most of the hotels closer are booked up already. I'm pretty mellow, too, although I do like to partake of the local beverages.
    Anne Companion, CPP.

Default Re: Looking for a female roommate or two for Imaging USA [Jan.14-18] to split costs

Hello I am also interested in a roommate or two this will also be my first time, I have lots of associate photographers going but they are all coupled up with their spouses. I wouldn't mind a couple of roommates. I haven't booked anything yet. But definitely want to go.

Let me know if you are all still interested. I won't be able to book until my next paycheck (the 18th) due to my car breaking down this week!!
    Please send me an email to know what your plans are and if you'd like to book with me: dianaphotografia@aol.com

There's also another possible roommate so our costs would be less that way.

Thanks!
    Hope to see you in January!

-Diana

Sending you an e-mail Diana; I'm definitely coming and probably flying in on Saturday and out on Wednesday, so those 4 nights!
    Anne Companion, CPP.

That sounds good for me too! I will send you an email Diana, I am looking forward to meeting the both of you!

7. Default Re: Looking for a female roommate or two for Imaging USA [Jan.14-18] to split costs

My assistant Renee is in need of a roommate. If anyone is interested e-mail me at: images@spencerphotography.net

Diana - do you have a full room, or would you be able to accommodate another? Sat night- Tues night?

Diana, just thought I'd post here as well. I am looking to share a room with a few others, let me know if you have a full room yet please?
    LoriJill Brooks

LoriJill - I'm still looking - should we room together?