Webinar Archives

Default Webinar Archives

Hi, I'm completely new to Forums and may not be in the correct topic. Can anyone tell me how I access the webinar archives? I just registered for the 6 month On-line Pass and received my pass#, but can't access any of the webinars. It asks me to register, but never asks for my pass#. I don't want to sign up incorrectly and be charged again. Help!

Default Re: Webinar Archives

Linda, I'm not sure but you may get a better answer by calling the PPA offices in the morning. That section is tied in with yet separate from this section.
    Linda Gregory
    www.lindagregory.com

Quote Originally Posted by LindaDowHayes View Post
    Hi, I'm completely new to Forums and may not be in the correct topic. Can anyone tell me how I access the webinar archives? I just registered for the 6 month On-line Pass and received my pass#, but can't access any of the webinars. It asks me to register, but never asks for my pass#. I don't want to sign up incorrectly and be charged again. Help!
    Super easy Linda as follows:

1) Click on "My PPA" located on the left end of the horizontal menu bar
    2) Click on "My Online Learning Pass" found on the left-side of the screen (on my screen 2nd link down)
    3) You're there.
    Billy Walker
    Billy Walker Photography
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    "Let's Go Racin' Boy's"

Linda,
    Be sure you are logged in. Being logged into the forum doesn't necessarily mean you are logged into the PPA website (I learned the hard way).

Chontelle
    Chontelle Brown, CPP

http://www.cottonblossoms.net