PPWV image for consideration "nude" (no PPWV judges please)

Default PPWV image for consideration "nude" (no PPWV judges please)

I am calling it "Strip Lights" .....I like the image, left plenty of detail in the shadows... retouched it tastefully.. I am thinking of doing a BW and what do you think of the step mount, stroke, placement etc.? Thoughts comments?

Default Re: PPWV image for consideration "nude" (no PPWV judges please)

I like the image but the worn looking grids keep distracting me. I know that's the way they look but my mind wants them to be nice and straight little squares. Did I mention I'm a touch OCD? As for the Black and White idea, I would have to see it that way to know if I would like it.
    Greg Yager CPP

"Be prepared to lose anything you are not willing to share" - me

Thanks greg.. yeah, the lightbanks are pretty new, that's just how they look. I worked up a "fake photoshop set, but they looked.. well , fake. hehe

I don't really dislike anything about it, I think (without seeing a black and white) that having her in color really puts the focus on her since most everything else is black or white already.

The posing is good to me too, but if you're worried that the lights are too irregular looking maybe make them a little more abstract by running a bokeh filter on them. The modifiers on the lights don't really jump out at me at first but once I saw them I "saw" them a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack_Davis View Post
    The modifiers on the lights don't really jump out at me at first but once I saw them I "saw" them a lot.
    It took you a while to notice they were there huh?
    Greg Yager CPP

"Be prepared to lose anything you are not willing to share" - me

Yeah I didn't really take much notice of the creases on the top or the bottom right away, but I'm sure if they popped out to you right away than a room full of judges would have at least a few see them right away and find them enough or a distraction to bring the print down.