4 Day Painter Class
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 4 Day Painter Class

My wife gave me an awesome Christmas gift! She is sending me to Helen Yancy's Painter class. It's at Helen's studio in Michigan next April. It would be really cool is some of you were at that class too? How about it? I don't think she is full yet.
    Keith
    Keith A. Howe
    M.Photog.,M.Artist, Cr.,D.F.Ph.

Default Re: 4 Day Painter Class

Keith, where can I get some info on this?
    CK McDaniel, Cr Photog., CPP
    Because Photographers have a BETTER IMAGE ...
    www.StudioEnVogue.com

I would LOVE to take that class. I took a week long class from her but that was sooooo long ago.
    Linda Gregory
    www.lindagregory.com

That's awesome Keith. I gave this to Mary Jean for her birthday in October. She was doing the class at Ann Monteith's lake house in Maryland so it was really close.

She loved the class and learned so much. helen wanted me to hang around but it was way over my little head. You'll have GREAT time and Helen is an excellent teacher.

Enjoy...!
    Joe Campanellie
    CPP, M.Photog., Cr., Fellow-ASP

www.campanellies.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cindi_K_McDaniel View Post
    Keith, where can I get some info on this?
    Contact Helen at 734-207-0398,. I know if you sign up early you save some money on the registration. It's not a cheap class but you'll learn from the best.

Keith
    Keith A. Howe

Thanks Keith! I will call for some details!
    CK McDaniel, Cr Photog., CPP
    Because Photographers have a BETTER IMAGE ...
    www.StudioEnVogue.com

I'd have to disagree with Keith....at $1000 for the early bird rate, that's a bargain.... hotels are pretty reasonable in that area, I'm guessing it would be flight into Detroit, and maybe a bus to the studio.... yes, I'm looking into it. Don't worry, Keith, I'll sit on the other side of the class....

If I was married to Holly I would join you. But I'm not, so I will not be able to make it But have a great time!!
    Lori Clapp
    www.amomentintime2.com
    Will I EVER know how to use what I learn?

Quote Originally Posted by Stan_Lawrence View Post
    I'd have to disagree with Keith....at $1000 for the early bird rate, that's a bargain.... hotels are pretty reasonable in that area, I'm guessing it would be flight into Detroit, and maybe a bus to the studio.... yes, I'm looking into it. Don't worry, Keith, I'll sit on the other side of the class....
    Stan, Obviously we agree that it's worth every penny or I wouldn't be going. It always pays to learn from whomever is at the top of the field. But compared to a lot of classes out there at $49 or $99 or whatever, it is a much greater investment. That's what I was trying to say but I just wasn't very clear. I don't care which side of the class you sit on as long as you don't copy off my paper for the final exam.

Keith
    Keith A. Howe

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_A_Howe View Post
    Stan, Obviously we agree that it's worth every penny or I wouldn't be going. It always pays to learn from whomever is at the top of the field. But compared to a lot of classes out there at $49 or $99 or whatever, it is a much greater investment. That's what I was trying to say but I just wasn't very clear. I don't care which side of the class you sit on as long as you don't copy off my paper for the final exam.

Keith
    Dude, I wouldn't copy off you, I want to pass.... The 49/99 aren't really classes, their usually commercials. You used the right term, it's an investment. If someone wants to get good at something, it pays to learn from the top of the field.