Online Learning Pass

Hybrid View

Default Online Learning Pass

Hello All,

I am still new to the boards, and was thinking about getting the online pass to watch the webinars. However it said on the page that the most that you can earn is 3 service merits at the end of the year. My weird question is that can I still earn the merits for watching the webinars?

I have looked at the list and saw lots of great webinars, but before diving into them I wanted to be sure.

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated! and you will be super cool in my book!

Michael

Default Re: Online Learning Pass

Yes Michael you will get 3 merits at the end of the year but you can watch as many webinars as you wish during that time. I've found them to be great learning tools so I think the main benefit to you will be the knowledge you gain. Look at the merits as a bonus.

There are also many free webinars however no merits are awarded for those. Worth watching though.
    Greg Yager CPP

"Be prepared to lose anything you are not willing to share" - me

Quote Originally Posted by GregYager View Post
    Yes Michael you will get 3 merits at the end of the year but you can watch as many webinars as you wish during that time. I've found them to be great learning tools so I think the main benefit to you will be the knowledge you gain. Look at the merits as a bonus.

There are also many free webinars however no merits are awarded for those. Worth watching though.
    Nice! I will get the pass later on today, and I love learning new things everyday so this will be a big help. My goal would be to learn as much as I can and apply it to my photography! Thank you Greg!

BTW just saw your site a you have great work! also a big fan of Black Label Society!

Thanks dude. I love what I do!

I met the guys of Black Label Society by chance. Craig Nunemacher(drummer) and his fiance' brought their kid in to me for portraits when he was about 6 months old and we've been friends ever since. Great people.
    Greg Yager CPP

Wow, I remember when I first heard "stillborn" from them and thought that it was a great song, I still swear that was Ozzy on the chorus of the song!

I would love to get shots of a concert, but can't find one near me

You would have loved the concert we covered. They gave us VIP treatment and were the only photographers allowed in the building. Talk about exclusive coverage!
    Greg Yager CPP

man that would have been sweet to cover, just recently I was able to cover the Philadelphia Fashion week locally, but lighting in the event was bad!