OK guys! What now???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default OK guys! What now???

I just earned enough merits to go for my Craftsman's Degree! Hurray for me! So, what's the next step? Do I just call PPA and tell them or is there an application somewhere that I need to submit... Thanks ahead of time for you help on this!
    CK McDaniel, Cr Photog., CPP
    Because Photographers have a BETTER IMAGE ...
    www.StudioEnVogue.com

Default Re: OK guys! What now???

PPA will contact you. I think November 1 is the deadline to earn merits for getting a degree the following Jan but I could be wrong about that. If you haven't heard from them by November 1rst then I would call. Or if you can't wait call now. After all they work for you.
    keith
    Keith A. Howe
    M.Photog.,M.Artist, Cr.,D.F.Ph.

congrats cindi!
    hoping to be there to see you walk across the stage
    joe

Christel

Congratulations!

Keith is correct. We will be contacting you within the next few weeks. While November 1st is the deadline for affiliates to get us their merit requests, we work hard to notify all eligible candidates as soon after November 1st as we can.

Thanks!

Anybody ever wonder if PPA staff moniters the forum? I think Christel's quick response to Cindi's question proves that they do.

Keith
    Keith A. Howe

I do have one more question... I noticed on my profile that the merits I earned with the webinars are not included in the merits total. They are there, just not counted or so it appears. Should I worry?
    www.StudioEnVogue.com

Quote Originally Posted by Christel View Post
    Congratulations!

Keith is correct. We will be contacting you within the next few weeks. While November 1st is the deadline for affiliates to get us their merit requests, we work hard to notify all eligible candidates as soon after November 1st as we can.

Thanks!
    Seeing you, reminds me I need to send in my CPP renewal form of continuing education! I have adequate for this 5-year anniversary!
    George Hawkins
    Cr. Photog.

Yeah...I was just going to say if she wanted to be sure to call Christel but before I coulld Christel answered her question.

Congrats on your accomplishment...!
    Joe Campanellie
    CPP, M.Photog., Cr., Fellow-ASP

www.campanellies.com

Thank you guys!!!
    www.StudioEnVogue.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cindi_K_McDaniel View Post
    I do have one more question... I noticed on my profile that the merits I earned with the webinars are not included in the merits total. They are there, just not counted or so it appears. Should I worry?
    Cindi, Did you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page? That's where the grand total is. Each kind of merit is listed and totaled seperately. I don't know about merits for webinars but I think somebody somewhere said they get added at the end of the year. So if they aren't included in your grand total then just call Christel and she can clear it up for you.

Keith
    Keith A. Howe