Ready to Get Certified? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Default Re: Ready to Get Certified?

On the test--is it all written? equal written and multiple choice? True/false?
    I'm doing the quizzes and tests linked to the Certified photographer site but unsure if written is actually part of the test or not--seems you have to have the wording exact on that part of the test.
    Tara C. Patty

The written test is multiple choice and True/False. There is no essay.

Hope it helps and good luck on the test.
    Vance Wagener, CPP Liaison

Hello, I just ordered Photography (9th Edition) by London, Stone and Upton a couple of days ago from Amazon and just realized a few moments ago that a 10th Edition has already been printed. Will the 9th Edition still be up to date and relevant for preparation of the CPP test? Thanks!

Stephan

Welcome to the forum!

I would say your OK with the 9th edition. The book is a pretty extensive reference and will be 99% the same as the 10th edition. Not much has changed the last year.

Have fun studying and good luck on your exam. If you have any other questions we'll be happy to help.
    Last edited by Vance_Wagener; 12-24-2012 at 09:26 AM.
    Vance Wagener, CPP Liaison

Quote Originally Posted by Vance_Wagener View Post
    The written test is multiple choice and True/False. There is no essay.

Hope it helps and good luck on the test.
    Just a slight correction. No True/False anymore.
    Michael Gan,M.Photog.Cr. CPP,
    Meritage House of Photography

If your business depends on you, you don't own a business-you have a job. And it's the worst job in the world because you're working for a lunatic... You can't close it when you want to, because if it's closed you don't get paid. You can't leave it when you want to, because if you leave there's nobody there to do the work. You can't sell it when you want to, because who wants to buy a job?
    —Michael Gerber
    http://www.meritageonmain.blogspot.com

I have a question, to which I anticipate a non answer or a placebo answer...where can I find a schedule of the exam dates and locations? No, I do not want to declare (and pay the fee, and yes I am aware I have a year from the time I declare to pass). I prefer to make a decision on when to take the test and where, then decide when to declare and pay the requisite fees. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. I am aware of the three test dates at IUSA. However, that is not an option for me this year as flight expenses exceed what I budget for ongoing training.

Erin

Erin.
    If you can't find a schedule online you might try contacting your area CPP liaison.
    Russ
    Russ
    Russ Forthofer Photography, LLC
    Fishers, IN

http://www.forthofer.net
    russ@forthofer.net

I just submitted anonymous images in the certification gallery. Please rate them if you can.

I just submitted anonymous images in the certification gallery. Please rate them if you can. Images are named cpp811-(01-15). Thanks!