only 3 more merits to go!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default only 3 more merits to go!

I have done a good bit of speaking throughout the Southeast and seem to have run out of places to give my program in my immediate area. I'm hoping to get a few ideas here on how to get those last 3 merits I will to qualify for the Craftsman degree!

I'd appreciate any ideas anyone may have or if anyone needs a speaker let me know because if I have to do a little extra travel to get those last few merits then so be it :-)
    CK McDaniel, Cr Photog., CPP
    Because Photographers have a BETTER IMAGE ...
    www.StudioEnVogue.com

Default Re: only 3 more merits to go!

Whats your program on? Have to looked at Louisiana? I have heard they have a option to go to 3 diff. groups in a pattern across the state.
    Keith
    Keith A. Howe
    M.Photog.,M.Artist, Cr.,D.F.Ph.

What about a Super Monday program. Think you get two merits for that as an instructor.

If you don't want to do an all day program by yourself go in with one of your friends and do a co-op program.

Tennessee has that same scenario with three back to back groups. They used to call it the TN trot years ago...or something like that. Never did it myself but a good opportunity.
    Joe Campanellie
    CPP, M.Photog., Cr., Fellow-ASP

www.campanellies.com

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_A_Howe View Post
    Whats your program on? Have to looked at Louisiana? I have heard they have a option to go to 3 diff. groups in a pattern across the state.
    Keith
    Cindi did the three guild Louisiana tour last year. But there might be an opportunity for her to do a single day program in Shreveport for a new guild that we are forming in the North Louisiana area. We are trying to route the speaker that does the three day tour up to Shreveport on the Thursday to make it a four day tour with an extra merit from PPLA. We can keep her in mind if we find a monthly spot where the speaker can't make the fourth day of the tour (right now, the North Louisiana PP Guild is being sponsored by PPLA - we're supplying the speaker merits to help get the group established).
    Last edited by Rick_Massarini; 06-18-2010 at 05:12 PM.
    The best way to gain for yourself is to give OF yourself.
    - - - So get out there and volunteer for something ...

Rick Massarini, M. Photog., Cr., CPP., F-PPLA
    PPLA Past President; 97th Recipient PPA Directors Award
    ASP SouthWest District Rep. & ASP Convention Booth Chairman

Cindi, Do a Super Monday Program! No one in Alabama does a Super Monday Program. I'll come!
    Missy
    website~Melissa E. Wertz Photography
    blog~Images by "Missy"

And one day I will combined them on a splash page making it really simple. :-)

Well...not sure how far away you are. But...if you're trying to get those last merits to qualify for your Craftsman before the 2011 convention I'd look into Tennessee.

Talk to Babrbara White...she can at least put you in contact with the right people.

Good Luck...!
    Joe Campanellie

www.campanellies.com

My current program is called "Supermodel Seniors" and I've had MUCH more fun with this one! It's everything from marketing to posing and everything in between. I really designed this program for a half day or full day session, but have a condensed version that I do whenever I can!

Rick, let me know if you would like me back over there anytime soon :-)

Missy, I will totally do a Super Monday if you will come!

Thanks Joe! I will certainly think TN may be an option!

OH, if anyone has any contacts in South Florida please let me know because I will be down there around the first week of August!
    CK McDaniel, Cr Photog., CPP
    Because Photographers have a BETTER IMAGE ...
    www.StudioEnVogue.com

If you would do a Super Monday in your studio, that would be 2 merits (wouldn't it?) and another speaking or Super Monday in TN for another 1-2 merits. You're there!

I have no idea how a Super Moday Class would do around B'ham. Hundreds of Photogs. Many who have never taken classes of any kind and do not plan to.... You have them everywhere.

Then there is a subculture of photographers & photo instructors here. And schools. Kinda hard to explain.
    Missy
    website~Melissa E. Wertz Photography
    blog~Images by "Missy"

And one day I will combined them on a splash page making it really simple. :-)

Cindi do you have a sponsor?
    Cassandra Sullivan, CPP
    Massachusetts CPP Liason

Cassandra's Photography
    Here & There - The Blog
    "If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse."

Try Kevin Newsome in Florida...he's outside of Tampa. Past president of SEPPA.

Not sure exactly where you will be in South Florida. I would look up the regions in Florida and send them some info. They have a lot of associations in Florida.
    Joe Campanellie

www.campanellies.com