Room & Buddy Pass Sharing for IUSA 2011 - Page 14
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Default Re: Room & Buddy Pass Sharing for IUSA 2011

Nora,
    I am looking to share a room. If this option for you is still open, please email me, reginaforemanphotography@gmail.com or you can call me 757-202-7780. I may have a buddy pass also. My niece cancelled on me New Year's day and the timeshare went with her.

Thanks, Regina

Quote Originally Posted by norabohanon View Post
    I have a room booked at the Grand Hyatt Saturday, Jan 15 thru Tuesday, Jan 18 and am looking to share with 2 other girls (cost is approx $80/night per person).

I'm 32, from Chicago and strictly weddings and acting headshots let me know if interested. I do not have a pass yet to the convention and am looking for one...

Sincerely,

Nora Bohanon

e: nora@norabohanon.com
    w: www.NoraBohanon.com
    b: www.NorasWeddingBlog.com

Quote Originally Posted by Regina_Foreman View Post
    Nora,
    I am looking to share a room. If this option for you is still open, please email me, reginaforemanphotography@gmail.com or you can call me 757-202-7780. I may have a buddy pass also. My niece cancelled on me New Year's day and the timeshare went with her.

Thanks, Regina
    Hey ladies! A girlfriend and I are also looking to share a room with 1 or two other women...are you still looking? If so, email me at alumbraphotography@gmail.com. Thank you!

Hey all! I know it's a bit last minute but another photographer friend and I (both women) are looking to share a room with 1 or two other women from Jan 11-18 (or any of those dates within). Let us know if you would be up for sharing or if you already have a room and would like to fill it! IF so, shoot me an email at susannah@alumbraphotography.com

Thanks!

I have a room that I'd like to split with someone. I'm checking in on the 12th and out on the 18th. If you're there less than that it's ok though. Doubletree by Hilton. Just pay $50/night. I'll rarely be at the room since I'll be at classes morning til night.

Dan@dpphoto.org
    319-230-6893

Looking for a buddy pass -- email me today if you have one for sale! oana@shutterview.com

Thanks!!
    Oana

Default Looking for half of a 2-person buddy pass

if any one needs to sell half of a 2 person buddy pass i would be glad to purchase it, please contact Photography by James, 724-728-1345 or 724-624-1903, e-mail: photobyjames@verizon.net, Thanks Jim

Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    I have a room at the Westin Riverwalk from Thursday to Wednesday. Looking for a roomy to share room expense. Prefer female, 45+ and non-smoker.

I also have two buddy passes available - will sell for $75 each.
    Diana
    Are you still looking for roommates? I am looking to share. Please let me know gina4man@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    I have a room at the Westin Riverwalk from Thursday to Wednesday. Looking for a roomy to share room expense. Prefer female, 45+ and non-smoker.

I also have two buddy passes available - will sell for $75 each.
    Diana
    Allegro (Diana), do you still have your passes for $75? I'd like to buy one if it's not too late
    Thank you,
    Laura Graham
    laura@andreephotography.com

if you have a buddy pass - I would love to share the cost. I can do credit card now or cash at the convention. I arrive Friday.

thanks,
    Joe Starkey
    StarKey Photography

I thought I registered for the full convention but only got the Expo. I'm looking for half or a third of the buddy passes.

I can pay now with credit card or cash at the convention. I'm arriving Friday afternoon.

thank,
    Joe Starkey
    StarKey Photography
    Abilene, TX
    JStarkey9@aol.com
    325-529-5629