Room & Buddy Pass Sharing for IUSA 2011 - Page 9
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Default Re: Room & Buddy Pass Sharing for IUSA 2011

Looking for a possible 4th FEMALE room mate, ours backed out at the last minute. We have a room booked at the Grand Hyatt, checking in on the 13th and out on the 19th. 3 females, 40+. We are all friends, fun but professional. The room is $263/ night (this includes tax), so the cost would be about $66/ night, if we split 4 ways. So if you need a place to stay for all of those nights or just a few please email me to discuss this further. Thanks! Lori@LoriJillPhoto.com
    LoriJill Brooks

Default Re: looking for Buddy Pass Sharing for IUSA 2011

Hi,
    I am looking for a buddy pass to buy. Do not need a roommate--just a buddy pass. Please contact me at
    goodday2day@aol.com
    Thanks,
    Marsha

I will arrive in S.A. late Friday or early Saturday.

Hi, Debbie from NH looking to buy a buddy pass!
    Thank you in advance,
    Debbie@DebbieEllisPhotos.com

Wink Re: Room & Buddy Pass Sharing for IUSA 2011

Does anyone have an extra buddy pass? Please contact me at judy@judygilde.com.

Thanks so much!
    Last edited by Judy_Gilde; 01-13-2011 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Found someone to share a pass with.

LAST MINUTE CHANGE - I NEED TO SHARE A ROOM WITH SOMEONE

My roommate had a last minute change and now I need to find a roommate or two for Imaging. My flights are booked for arrival on Friday, Jan 14th and departure on Wednesday, January 19th. If you have a room and can take another roommate please let me know. If you want to room share and don't have a hotel, I have a room that is on hold until tomorrow afternoon.

Please email me ASAP - Janet@NortheastProPhoto.com.

(Female, non-smoker)
    Last edited by Janet_Ciummei; 01-10-2011 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Wanted to add additional information including email address.

Marla and Sherry - Did you find roommates yet? If not, I'm still looking to room share. I missed on a few that booked quickly. My email is Janet@NortheastProPhoto.com. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pamelabhatia View Post
    Looking for someone to share a buddy pass for 2011 conference...any Rhode Islanders traveling to buddy up with??
    I'm looking to buy a buddy pass and will be happy to buy yours.....as soon as I find a roommate that is. My direct email is Janet@NortheastProPhoto.com.

I have a buddy pass for sale. Please email me at photojewels@gmail.com if interested. Thanks!

Did you find a roommate yet? I am looking to stay at the Hyatt.

meant to leave my email address: sharoncampagna@gmail.com