Room & Buddy Pass Sharing for IUSA 2011 - Page 13
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Default Re: Room & Buddy Pass Sharing for IUSA 2011

I am looking to share a buddy pass. I may also be looking to share a room. I have a room at the host hotel for Saturday to Wednesday. Male, non smoker. Will know about the room in a week. Call me at 609-588-9502 or email me at michael@michaeldillphotography.com

Looking to share a room with someone. I will be arriving on Thursday the 12th. and leaving on Wednesday the 18th.

I am going to be doing a full schedule of classes and looking to take in as much as possible. However, I do like to enjoy some of the local festivites as well. I was just in New Orleans for my Dad's 65th. birthday and it was a little crazy. This trip won't be as crazy.

Please let me know.

BTW, I am a happily married man with a 18 year old son.

Paul Maynard
    303-434-0822
    www.PaulMaynard.com
    www.facebook.com/RaymondPaulMaynard
    www.facebook.com/PaulMaynardPhotography

photographer@paulmaynard.com

I've got my plans all set but hope to meet some of you there! Thanks everyone who emailed! :-)

-tracy page
    ktpage@babycakestudios.com
    Last edited by tracypage; 01-04-2012 at 09:10 PM.
    Katherine Tracy Page, CPP Liaison
    Babycake Studios

Default buddy Pass Sharing for IUSA 2011

I need a buddy for the two for onepass. Anybody? 817-300-0780

This was supposed to be my first year at Imaging USA, but unfortunately I've had to change my plans. The passes/badges (?) I was sent came with a paper that says it's an "exclusive badge...so that everyone can help you celebrate your first year with PPA" and so I'm not sure if that means they are a different color than the others or that was just wording meant to incite excitement. Also, other conventions I've been to have either had numbers or names on the badges and what I was sent had neither.

So, what I'm saying is I THINK I have two passes that are available for anyone who would like one at a price of $109 or the pair at a price of $215...or maybe I just have two purple pendants on ball chains that say 2012 Imaging USA on them and my entry passes/badges will either arrive later or be held at some will-call desk where they will languish as I definitely can't make it to New Orleans in January.

If you're not new to this whole thing and can advise me as to the nature of what I was sent - awesome, and many thanks. If you want to buy one of my passes or better yet both passes - bless you, you are an awesome person with a kind heart, a generous spirit, and fantastic hair that smells as divine as it looks...OK, I'm totally guessing on the generous part, but your hair is definitely fantastic! :-D

I'm hoping this wasn't TOO TLDR, and thanks in advance to all who respond!

VadoBanane@gmail.com
    Last edited by Deena_Austin; 12-18-2011 at 05:20 AM. Reason: correcting typo

Deena,

Is your pass one of the complementary passes that is given free to someone who just joined PPA for the first time, or are you a non-first-year member who is just attending the convention for the first time? I don't believe that the complementary passes given to new first-year members are transferable or salable to anyone else. If it's not your first year as a member and just your first time attending the convention, then the buddy pass that you purchased would be transferable to another person.
    The best way to gain for yourself is to give OF yourself.
    - - - So get out there and volunteer for something ...

Rick Massarini, M. Photog., Cr., CPP., F-PPLA
    PPLA Past President; 97th Recipient PPA Directors Award
    ASP SouthWest District Rep. & ASP Convention Booth Chairman

Thanks for helping clarify, Rick. I joined PPA and then later in the year registered for Imaging. Looking back financially I see there was no charge when I registered so I must have the complimentary version.

My confusion came from when I registered being told I would receive a buddy pass and having seen that the join & register at the same time option came with 1 complimentary pass and then the envelope I was sent contained 2 "badges". Also, since I had already joined PPA as a separate sign up earlier I had selected the option for Imaging that said I was already a member rather than the join & go.

I'm guessing what I have are -->NEW KID HERE<-- necklaces which I suppose would grant me a bit of slack when asking 'dumb' questions had my plans not changed and I would have actually been able to go. Still not sure why I was sent 2 though!

Looking to share a room. Have a reservation at the Hilton right next to the convention center from Saturday to Wednesday.

Hello Paul! I may be available to share your room - Give me a call and let's discuss.

Anyone else is welcome to contact me, too.

I also need a pass for the convention. - Anyone still have a buddy to share?

- Bert Pasquale
    (301) 356-0326
    Photog@LifeStoryImages.com
    Last edited by LightPainter; 12-28-2011 at 08:13 PM. Reason: more info

Need roommate for IUSA New Orleans. I'm an old-toot male going in Saturday afternoon, leaving late Tuesday afternoon. Let me know ASAP at tybass@qwestoffice.net or call 623-217-5874 Ty Bass, CPP. Cr. AZ Liaison