Room & Buddy Pass Sharing for IUSA 2011 - Page 12
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Default Re: Room & Buddy Pass Sharing for IUSA 2011

I'm a first timer looking for a roommate to split room cost. I don't have a reservation yet but planning on doing so this week. From Wisconsin. 35/M. Also would have a buddy pass

Christopherpitts.com

You got a buddy pass and roomie yet?

what part of colorado?

I have a buddy pass and am looking for someone to share it. Possibly also a roomie at the Embassy Suites, too. Please contact me asap.

Thumbs up Re: Room & Buddy Pass Sharing for IUSA 2011

Hi Chystal;

I am also looking for a roomate for Imaging USA. The only rooms left at the Embassy Suites are Non-Convention prices which are $365/night which is rediculous! I could use my AAA card discount and get it for $185/night but that's still pretty steep. Please let me know if you are still looking for a roommate for the convention! It would be nice to have someone to split the cost with!

Thanks!
    Carol
    Studio LaBelle Photography

Does anyone have a non-member buddy pass they would like to split? I am a very excited first timer who just bought my flight today. I would rather not have to join PPA due to the cost right now.

Im going to this event it will actually be my first one! If you'd like to discuss it more let me know Crystal! By the way my website is www.joshuadsphotography.com
    Joshua Deardens Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Labelle6 View Post
    Hi Chystal;

I am also looking for a roomate for Imaging USA. The only rooms left at the Embassy Suites are Non-Convention prices which are $365/night which is rediculous! I could use my AAA card discount and get it for $185/night but that's still pretty steep. Please let me know if you are still looking for a roommate for the convention! It would be nice to have someone to split the cost with!

Thanks!
    Carol
    Studio LaBelle Photography
    Me too, I'm hoping to split a room and buddy pass with mon smoking ladies.
    Marlene Lebel, Owner

www.artful-photography.com

I just need to split a buddy pass (I'm set on the room). Please let me know if anyone needs to share a pass. My email is lindsey@lindseyslookingglass.com. Thanks.

Looking to share a buddy pass for convention and possibly a room. I am a clean, married, non-smoking, and respectful person. I like do like to party but looking to take in as much as I can at the convention.

I was just in New Orleans a couple of weeks ago. We surprised my Dad for his 65th. birthday. He is a skydiver and we had way too much fun. I am also a Cajun food junkie and know of a couple of great places for the best Gumbo on the planet.

Anyway, please let me know.

Paul Maynard
    303-434-0822