Room & Buddy Pass Sharing for IUSA 2011 - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Default Re: Room & Buddy Pass Sharing for IUSA 2011

Hi!

I am looking for someone to share a buddy pass. I'm set with a room.

Cindy

Hey Cindy! I'm also in need of a buddy pass -- let me know if you still need someone to split it with you.

renee@reneesprink.com

21 Female looking to split a room with a peer. Male or Female, non-smoker or smoker. I am a smoker, though. Looking to book at the Hyatt. Nothing illegal in the room and let me sleep at reasonable hours (after 2am or 3am), tis all I ask.

Email: photogirl847@gmail.com

I'm a friendly 26 year old first timer to Imaging USA and looking for a fellow lady photographer to room with close by the convention center (within walking distance). I am flying in on Saturday the 15th and leaving first thing in the morning on the 19th. I have not booked a room yet. Roommate must be a non-smoker since I am allergic. If you want to share a room please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by pamelabhatia View Post
    Looking for someone to share a buddy pass for 2011 conference...any Rhode Islanders traveling to buddy up with??
    I am interested in sharing a buddy pass!

you can email me at lacey@exposuresstudio.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rick_Massarini View Post
    Marc,

You would probably stand a better chance of finding the kind of roommate you're looking for if the convention was being held down here in N'Awlins...
    After our last trip to N'Awlins for convention some years ago I'm not sure my wife is allowed in the glass elevators any more.

But...that's a whole nother story...!
    Joe Campanellie
    CPP, M.Photog., Cr., Fellow-ASP

www.campanellies.com

I am new this year to PPA and will be attending Imaging USA for the first time this year. I am looking to room with a fellow male roommate (non smoking.) Will share costs of the room. Coming in Sat the 15th and leaving the 18th. I do not have room reservation.
    Paul Donihue

http://www.photoexpressionsplace.com
    http://todaysbizsolutions.com

"To Get What You've Never Had, You Must Do What You've Never Done!"

Crystal, I am going to pre-con classes starting Friday so I will be needing a room from the 14th-18th. (I'll splurge on a room for 19th, since I dont want to drive home after last days classes) I prefer to stay at the Marriott or one of the closer hotels for security and convenience and think it would be worth the extra money. If you need a room mate still, let me know. I am non-smoker, female...

Hey guys, I am looking for someone to share a room at the Holiday Inn for the 15th through the 18th. I am a 25 year old male and am clean and respectful and just looking to save a little on the trip. Email me at jesse@jessestarrphotography.com if interested!

I need a buddy too! Send me an email to: leahbphoto@gmail.com if you're still looking to split the cost of your registration. Thanks!

Leah Bullard
    Knoxville, TN