Learn the ins and out of print competition!

Default Learn the ins and out of print competition!

How many times have you sat in on a print competition and thought you might like to sit up in those seats? Thought you could do a great job as a print judge? Thought it looked easy?
    Well here is your chance to find out just how "easy" it is. PPA Judges Workshop will be held in Atlanta next month. The time to sign up however is running out fast.
    http://www.ppa.com/education-events/judgesworkshop.php

Here is the information. DON'T WAIT any longer. See you there!!
    Sarah L. Johnston, M. Photog. Cr., CPP, F-PPANI, PPA Juror

If you are not willing to stand behind our Troops,
    PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Default Re: Learn the ins and out of print competition!

Finally got around to taking this class just before the Nashville convention. Just never been able to find the time because of family commitments.

The info and guidance provided by Helen Yancy, Dave Huntsman, Randy McNeily, Dennis Craft, and Jim Dingwell was great. My wife and I have judged in the past but this class will definitely give you a whole new appreciation for the process.

besides...any time you have this group together you know it's going to be great...not to mention Dennis's sense of humor always kept us on our toes.

I'm sure whoever is teaching this class will be sure to put you on the hot seat more than once and teach you what goes into being an effective judge.
    Joe Campanellie
    CPP, M.Photog., Cr., Fellow-ASP

www.campanellies.com

Default Re: Learn the ins and out of print competition!

I believe Helen Yancy and Dave Huntsman are the scheduled instructors this round. Both are amazing judges!
    Sarah L. Johnston, M. Photog. Cr., CPP, F-PPANI, PPA Juror

If you are not willing to stand behind our Troops,
    PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!