ReWorked Images for Competition

Default ReWorked Images for Competition

Here is the girl and the glamour image. I started over with both. Any thoughts, help or opinions would be greatly appreciated! Are they ready for competition or not? Thanks, Heather

Here is the belly one again. I retouched the dads hand less to give it more a masculine feel like Keith said

Default Re: ReWorked Images for Competition

I love the Lat 2 the first images looks a little unnatural and too soft . You may want to check that part out but overall good job

heather,
    Take a look closely at the folds in her chest area. I think you might need to remove some of the crease to make it feel more comfortable. Also you might try to open up the background a bit.

Jeff
    Jeff Dachowski M.Photog Cr.CPP A.C.ph
    PPA Approved Juror
    Upcoming events:

Photoshop 101
    Sacramento
    San Jose
    Seattle
    Portland
    Minneapolis
    Oklahoma City
    Washington DC

www.DachowskiPhotography.com

Avatar by 2008 Diamond photographer of the year-Don Chick

I know absolutely nothing about competition, so take this for what it's worth, but I think the eyes in the first are too soft. I would erase the guassian blur completely off of the eyes, nose, eyebrows and lips. I like number 2 quite a bit, the third looks a little muddy to me. I think the highlights need to be a little lighter. Again, I don't know much about comp, so take it with a grain of salt.

Heather
    The first image has a couple of issues, When you soften the skin look at the lips and teeth, these are too soft. Erase them out at the same time you do the eyes, eyebrows and hair.
    Next her hand has been burned to a point of muddiness (sp) like the highlights were burned. this needs to be fixed.
    Keith
    Keith A. Howe
    M.Photog.,M.Artist, Cr.,D.F.Ph.