SEE THE LIGHT with Fuzzy... last one!

Default SEE THE LIGHT with Fuzzy... last one!

FYI, we're having another "See the Light" seminar at our studio, June 12-15.

However, Shirley and I MUST cut back on stress and time devoted to all this stuff, so I decided that this will be our last one.

Cost is $950 (plus lodging). Sounds like a lot, right? Well, all you have to do is book one more senior from what you learn and you'll have it paid for (although I make three times that much from a senior).

If you're interested, call us at 262-338-2779, or email me... fuzzy@duenkel.com

Default Re: SEE THE LIGHT with Fuzzy... last one!

Fuzzy...if you find a way to cut down on stress I sure want to know about it. I used to always blame it on my kids. 2 of them are gone but they're just a phone call away.

Spent a day with Fuzzy when he came to PA one year. Awesome work...!
    Joe Campanellie
    CPP, M.Photog., Cr., Fellow-ASP

www.campanellies.com

So....I have spent a a fair amount of time with Fuzzy and Shirley, and can tell you that they are awesome! It is well worth the money. I drove from NH to PA to see them for a two day program a couple of years ago, and they changed the way I shoot and see light. They came to NH for a program and were awesome enough to help us out when a speaker didnt show! Fantastic folks! Great info, crazy good photography. You might even laugh once or twice.

What I am saying is...I liked it!

Jeff
    Jeff Dachowski M.Photog Cr.CPP A.C.ph
    PPA Approved Juror
    Upcoming events:

Photoshop 101
    Sacramento
    San Jose
    Seattle
    Portland
    Minneapolis
    Oklahoma City
    Washington DC

www.DachowskiPhotography.com

Avatar by 2008 Diamond photographer of the year-Don Chick

I can't make June, but I'm going to try to see you when you are in Michigan in May, Fuzzy! Looking forward to it!
    Angela Lawson CPP
    Michigan CPP Liason
    AGL Photography
    Where Life + Art = Memories Forever
    http://www.aglphotography.net

Thanks all. The commission checks are in the mail.

Wish one were close (as in not more than a days travel) to come to. I have not been happy with my lighting since switching to digital.
    Missy
    website~Melissa E. Wertz Photography
    blog~Images by "Missy"

And one day I will combined them on a splash page making it really simple. :-)

How about before SPI in Orlando?

8. Default Re: SEE THE LIGHT with Fuzzy... last one!

Fuzzy is one of the few people I believe you can pay anything to see and you will imeadiatly recoup your investment. Photographers who are looking to be different from everyone else who is doing the same type of work it is all about lighting. If you want to not only learn to create images through light....but also be confidant in creating with light, this is a must. Very few people I have ever know can not only see light but capture the vision in their mind as well as Fuzzy does...and heck....you get to hang with Shirley .