There's a Logo next to my name on the Find A Photographer Listing :-)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default There's a Logo next to my name on the Find A Photographer Listing :-)

Although I haven't received the official results letter I see the Certified Professional Photographer Logo next to my name on the find-a-photographer listing! YAHOO!!! A very big day for me and my little business!

Pete

Default Re: There's a Logo next to my name on the Find A Photographer Listing :-)

Cool for you Pete.

Default Re: There's a Logo next to my name on the Find A Photographer Listing :-)

congrats!!

Great job! Congratulations!
    Cindi Delaney, future CPP
    We have no quarrel with those who choose to sell their wares for less.
    They know what their stuff is worth.

From a little sign that used to hang on the wall of my mother's restaurant

awesome! thats exciting! one day i hope to have one thats is, if i can ever get the nerve to DO anything about it lol
    -Melane {There is no "I" in Melane - my dad's fault not mine}

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations! I too just accidentally found out that my images passed the judging as well by looking on the certified pp website! I am so very excited & relieved! Jennie

Congratulations Jennie!

Melane - Just go do it! I highly recommend taking the pre-convention class at IUSA that Gary Meek puts on. Gary is an awesome instructor.

Cindi - You need to do it too! Between our online study groups and the pre-convention class the test portion really wasn't that bad. Remember the business model you, Jenny, and I developed :-)

Thanks for the well wishes Diane and Will.

Congratulations to you,I know it was not an easy task to achieve.
    I recieved mine today also and I am very excited for us both.
    Its a great day indeed!!
    Great Job

Pete, Congrats on passing, was nice studying with you...

I didn't get to go to IUSA, I will be taking the exam soon, I will prepare for a little while longer..