Next Certification Exam in June

Default Next Certification Exam in June

Hi Group; I just got back from our annual Prof. Photogs. of Pa. convention. I gave the C.P.P. Exam to one photog., on Sunday. That is a total of 4 this year.

So everyone knows ... I'll be giving the Exam again on Sunday June 11th at 1:00PM. It will be, once again, at the Radisson Penn Harris Hotel in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania. If anyone would like to take the exam ... contact PPA to have a test prepared for you and contact me to let me know to reserve space in the test room. e-mail me at floryphotog@mindspring.com

D. Craig Flory PPA Certified, PPA C.P.P. Liaison, Cr.Photog., ASP
    floryphotog@mindspring.com

Default Next C.P.P. Exam fast approaching

Hi group;

For anyone planning on taking the Certification Exam, I wanted to give a reminder that I'm giving it on Sunday June 11th at 1:00PM. It is at our PPAofPa state meeting at the Radisson Penn Harris Hotel in Camp Hill Pennsylvania. That is right across the Susquehanna River from the state capitol of Harrisburg.

If you want to take it you must contact PPA at (800) 786-6277 to have them create a test for you. Then call me at (717) 838-9087 OR e-mail me at floryphotog@mindspring.com so I know to reserve a space as well as having a big enough room. You do NOT have to be a Pa. state member to come take the test. Hope to see some of you from on here.

D. Craig Flory PPA Certified, Cr.Photog, PPA C.P.P. Liaison, ASP

Default Fast approaching >>>>>

Hi Group;

The next time I give the C.P.P. Exam is fast approaching ... Sunday June 11th which is just a little over three weeks away. If you want to take the test, here in Pennsylvania, contact and set it up with PPA and then send me an e-mail to let me you signed up. Or call me at (717)838-9087

D. Craig Flory PPA Certified, Cr.Photog., PPA C.P.P. Liaison, ASP