Next Image Review
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Next Image Review

I'd like to submit images for the next review, but there is almost no information on the website. I heard that things were changing, can anybody give me a head's up on what to expect, and when the next review might be?

Default Re: Next Image Review

Hi Chris, the next judging is set for February. I will find out when the submission deadline is set when I get into Nashville.
    Michael Gan,M.Photog.Cr. CPP,
    Meritage House of Photography

If your business depends on you, you don't own a business-you have a job. And it's the worst job in the world because you're working for a lunatic... You can't close it when you want to, because if it's closed you don't get paid. You can't leave it when you want to, because if you leave there's nobody there to do the work. You can't sell it when you want to, because who wants to buy a job?
    —Michael Gerber
    http://www.meritageonmain.blogspot.com

Thanks Michael!

Anybody know anything about this yet?

Chris,

The next image judging will take place in March however I do believe that the submission is due during the month of february. I will check the date and post this tomorrow.
    Audrey
    Audrey Wancket, M.Photog., CR., CPP

www.wancketstudios.com

I have the submission deadline in my calendar for Feb. 5.

If your business depends on you, you don't own a business-you have a job. And it's the worst job in the world because you're working for a lunatic... You can't close it when you want to, because if it's closed you don't get paid. You can't leave it when you want to, because if you leave there's nobody there to do the work. You can't sell it when you want to, because who wants to buy a job?
    —Michael Gerber

7. Default Re: Next Image Review

I was told by PPA that the deadline was Feb 19.

Am wondering if the Certification Image gallery on this forum is still "operational"? There are very few comments to the images that are posted and there are still images from before the last Oct. review date.

Yes, it is operational. The judges are presumably still recovering from I USA. I have posted a few as time allows me, and I will post more. I will also confirm the deadline as my last info was Feb. 5, so you could be right on the extention of dates.

—Michael Gerber

Christel

We've had to push back the date to February 19th to accommodate some last minute issues. We'll be posting this up to the www.certifiedphotographer.com website and notifying all potential candidates.

Thanks!

Great, thanks for the info!

I know that there was the possibility of some changes to the image submission, like submitting certain images with specific lighting, do you know if this has been instituted, or is it still as it has been in the past?