Forum CPP Images

Default Forum CPP Images

OK, I spent some time going through the CPP images on the forum and Heather and Michael have commented on some of them and provided info as to why they should not be submitted. The majority of the images do not have any comments and I really did not see any comments like this is a good example that should pass. So in reading between the lines, the images without comments, are they be default, images that should pass or are they just images that were not commented on?

I plan to post some images in the CPP image area and I would hope that all of them get comments, good or bad. We still have a couple of weeks before the next review date (June 25) so minor fixes or new images could be submitted.
    Roger Williams, CPP
    www.Tranquility-art.com Portrait/Wedding
    www.TAP-Online.net Sports when time allows

Default Re: Forum CPP Images

Personally, I try to make remarks on the images that I really don't think would be accepted, due to time constraints. I will try to answer at least a yes for those I think would possibly make it. I did that before, but hadn't lately.
    Michael Gan,M.Photog.Cr. CPP,
    Meritage House of Photography

If your business depends on you, you don't own a business-you have a job. And it's the worst job in the world because you're working for a lunatic... You can't close it when you want to, because if it's closed you don't get paid. You can't leave it when you want to, because if you leave there's nobody there to do the work. You can't sell it when you want to, because who wants to buy a job?
    —Michael Gerber
    http://www.meritageonmain.blogspot.com

The 'galleries' page on the forum seems to have disappeared...am I just unable to find it today for some reason or was it taken down?

We're in the middle of some forum rearrangements. I'll look into that.
    Betsy Finn, Cr.Photog., CPP
    bphotoart :: learnwithbetsy :: email

Yup, as I thought. The galleries haven't disappeared, don't worry. For some reason the link in the menu disappeared (I have someone looking into fixing that)

For now.... use this link: http://www.ppa.com/community/photopost/
    Betsy Finn, Cr.Photog., CPP
    bphotoart :: learnwithbetsy :: email

Thanks Betsy!