Room Sharing at Imaging USA 2010 - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Room Sharing at Imaging USA 2010

I'm looking for a female to share a room with- thanks!!

Hi, I already have a room booked at the convention site and also have a buddy pass. I'm looking for a female nonsmoker who would like to share both. E-mail me at vsfecher@aol.com if interested.

I am looing for a roommie prefrably a non-smoker. I've never been to Nashville or to Image USA and I'm very exsited. email me at mandy@focalpointimaging.org if intrested.
    thanks

Cool Re: Room Sharing at Imaging USA 2010

This is my FIRST Imaging Expo, not really a "pro" - more like a talented hobbyist - lol. So money is tight and I will only go if I can get costs cut down. I would need a buddy pass and a room shared for 2010.

I kinda wanna stay a couple days longer or less to explore Nashville. I am from CA and dont get to travel much. Im 32, funny, fun and kickback. I dont smoke or do drugs. Im a rare social drinker. Im STRAIGHT, SO Im lookin for a straight, great personality, non smoking, fun female around my age for a roomie who doesnt snore or is a mess. Someone who wants to go out and explore the city too. Someone that we can share ideas with.

Anyone up for that? Please email me at cstark@stark-creative.com
    Thanks
    Christina

Looking for a roomie- female, non-smoker. Super excited about my first Imaging USA and looking forward to meeting other fabulous photogs!

Email me: sarah@nbpstudio.com

This is my first time here and looking for a room mate from the 9th and check out on the 13th there is two of us both females

Email address marieseals@yahoo.com if interested in sharing a room with two other ladies the 9th through the 13 I will be arriving on the 9th.

have a buddy pass but need a buddy and someone to share room with....male 31..and extremely laid back...i am from the area, just 1.5 hrs away so i would have a car...

Default In need of buddy pass and room :)

This is my FIRST Imaging Expo. I can only go if I can get costs cut down. I would need a buddy pass and a room shared at the convention hotel.

I need a room for Wed 01/06 thru maybe Thurs 01/14 or Fri 01/15. I kinda wanna stay a couple days longer or less to explore Nashville. Im 32, funny, fun and kickback. I dont smoke or do drugs. Im STRAIGHT, SO Im lookin for a straight, great personality, non smoking, fun female (ideally) around my age for a roomie who doesnt snore or is a mess.

Please email me at cstark@stark-creative.com
    Thanks
    Christina

I think I'm going to make it out... looking for a room share I'm 32 non smoking fun loving talkative energetic and more fun that you can shake a stick at =) I have yet to register so I can do buddy passes if that helps anyone... e-mail me at auroraphotography@mac.com if you are interested in sharing a room with this crazy lady =) I'll be coming in early to stay with friends but will plan to stay at the convention center the 10,11,12 and could do the 9th if you want to come in early!
    Aurora Onorato
    NILMDTS Coordinator for CT
    www.aurora-photography.net
    www.auroraphotoblog.com