Room Sharing at Imaging USA 2010 - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Default Re: Room Sharing at Imaging USA 2010

Quote Originally Posted by katrinawheeler View Post
    Does any girls need a roomate? We have a room at the Days inn, two girls so far, and its from saturday night to monday night, but could make it tuesday if another girl jumps in.
    Check your private messages. Thanks!
    Lorrie K
    Lorrie Kennedy Photography

"If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn’t, it ain’t. That’s logic.”

Tweedledee in Through the Looking Glass

Arrow Re: Room Sharing at Imaging USA 2010

Hello

I'm heading to Nashville on Saturday night and I'm looking to share a room with someone, I'm arriving on Saturday night, leaving on Thursday morning, also I have two models coming to the room for a Boudoir shoot from 8-11 on Sunday and Monday nights, you can share shooting them with me if you want.

I don't mind sharing it with a Dude or a Duda as long as they are clean and they know where their space ends and mine begins.

I'm willing to share 50/50 and I'll pay in cash. I was originally coming with a friend but they bailed on me at the last min..

separate beds is a must I kick a lot.

if you are interested please email me on Christina@christinawehbe.com

or call me 6305507516

the room has to be in the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center

Christina Wehbe
    Last edited by ghandoua; 01-07-2010 at 06:21 AM.

This is late, but if anyone has a room at Opryland and still needs a roommate, my friend Vincent Lawson is looking for a roommate. We will drive up tomorrow and leave Tuesday afternoon.

Vincent may be reached at 251-753-1269.

If anyone decides last minute they need a roomate and don't mind staying at a nearby hotel(Days Inn) You'll be staying for little to nothing and so just email me or tweet message me, katrina.wheeler at gmail dot com, and katrina_wheeler is my twitter. We have two of us already(Girls only) and could use a couple more,

Can we get an updated sticky for 2011? I'm looking for a buddy for January 2011 - I'm a new aspiring member and it will be $169 for me to take someone (so, $169/2) or $129 for just me to go with my friend (a new Professional PPA member, going for free). I thought it would be better to go for $84.50 with someone rather than the whole $129 to go with my friend. Anyone interested?

(I'll be driving down with my friend all 3 days, so I don't need a hotel buddy, just a registration buddy)

Done ...... Will close this thread so there is no confusion.

2011 IUSA thread:
    http://www.ppa.com/community/forums/...ad.php?t=20212
    Last edited by Betsy_Finn; 06-20-2010 at 11:52 PM. Reason: added link.
    Betsy Finn, Cr.Photog., CPP
    bphotoart :: learnwithbetsy :: email