spirit & soul retreat

Default spirit & soul retreat

well last week i spent 5 days with michael & leslie gan at their beach home in ca. what a great experience! michael moved 6 students to another date, so i was fortunate to have them both all to myself. before this trip i only knew michael from this forum, now we are like old freinds. they gave/gave/gave to me all week. they were such an inspiration for me to extend my photography to a new art level. aside from art type exercises, we shot on the beach, little towns and visited several wineries in napa & sonoma.
    drank a lot of wine too.
    Their home is beautiful too, with outrageous views of the ocean.
    and what a awesome chef micheal is, unbelievable menu, my favorite was his signature dish "steak three ways" not a experience for you dieters.
    A BIG THANK YOU TO MICHEAL & LESLIE!!!
    joe
    of course, i feel a bit guilty, it felt more like a vacation then a seminar, but i'll take the merit anyway.
    Last edited by Joe_Galioto; 07-21-2009 at 10:06 PM.

Default Re: spirit & soul retreat

and i highly recommend anyone wanting to expand their artistic visions to go study with the gans. i think they would also be a great program for your state affiliate.
    joe

Default Re: spirit & soul retreat

Ummmm. Ya. You guys were at my backdoor and didn't knock? You missed out on some awesome Lake County wines.

And, yes, I am jealous that you go to play with the Gans.