Don MacGregor in the San Juan Islands...

Default Don MacGregor in the San Juan Islands...

Evergreen Affiliate School is pleased to announce that we are hosting Don MacGregor(PPA Board Member), as our instructor for a very special week long school this August 16-20, 2009 in the incredible San Juan Islands in Washington State. We still have nine openings for this week of studying "Location and Lifestyle Portraiture" with a true master of the art. Class size is limited to a maximum of 20 participants so you will each have opportunities for questions and participation. Don will cover everything from clothing and design consultations, lighting on location, posing, arranging groups and families, and building a purchasing desire in your clients. Watch several actual family portraits being designed and created during the week. For more information please contact Sam Gardner at:
    Sam@SamGardnerPhotography.com or download information and registration forms at www.ppw.org then go to Evergreen School under the professional division.

Default Re: Don MacGregor in the San Juan Islands...

Let me just add a tiny public service announcement for anyone thinking about taking this class.

A week with Don MacGregor is THE best investment that one can make for their business.
    Dana Nordlund, Cr. Photog., CPP
    dana nordlund photography
    www.dananordlund.com

Don and I scouted locations and arranged for more details yesterday. He is very dedicated to making this workshop a great learning experience and a lot of fun for the participants.

Don MacGregor is an Awesome Instructor, i highly recommend him......