Thanks to Sunny Carrell

Default Thanks to Sunny Carrell

I signed up for the Super Monday Painter class done by Sunny Carrell. I sent her a note telling her how much I was looking forward to the Painter class a month or so ago. It turns out I was the only one to register, but she did the class anyway. She could have easily, and understandably canceled the class, but she did not. Instead, I got a one on one all day class! I learned a great deal about something I really wanted to know more about. I'm very happy and really appreciate Sunny's time.

Have Fun,
    Wm.

Wow, what a gift!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly_Hill View Post
    Wow, what a gift!
    No doubt, it was great.

I was in MB last week, my mother in law has a place in Surfside. We spent most of the week at Huntington Beach SP.

Have Fun,
    Wm.

Small world! I live in Surfside and shot a session at HBSP/Atalaya last weekend. I normally try to avoid the place because it's so overdone and they're making it harder and harder to shoot there but it was the perfect setting for what the client wanted, sooo...

I was going to sign up my wife and myself for her class, but we are overwhelmed right now and couldn't spare the day off... She seems like a terrific artist and person.