Heather Smith rocks!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Heather Smith rocks!!!

Hey I just publicly wanted to say how awsome Heather Smith is. I had the pleasure of attending her Super Monday class this past Monday at her studio in Georgia. All of us who were fortunate enough to attend received a wealth of information and some great hospitality. If any of you have the chance to attend one of her classes I would highly recommend it. I hope everyone else who is attending a Super Monday class has as great of an experience as I did.
    Thanks Heather. I'm sure I'll be harrassing you soon.

Hey, Chris!!! I just saw this and was shocked to see my name in the subject line of a thread!

You're very kind, my friend. And, of course, you're welcome back up here anytime. Will I get to see you when I make my way through Nashville in June?

I had a great time at Super Monday, too. We had a wonderful group of people at all different stages and with very different goals for the day. I think we were able to meet those goals, and we had some fun along the way.

I'm actually sitting in a hotel room in Brainerd, Minnesota at the moment, catching some down time before speaking at the Northern Light regional tomorrow morning. It should be fun!

Thanks again, Chris. Your kind words made my day!

She does rock, but I already knew that
    Did you miss me?
    Andrea Chapelo, CPP
    www.chapelophotography.com

Heather has always rocked!

Heather who?

JUST KIDDING! Heather does rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack_Davis View Post
    Heather who?
    Okay, Zack, I just HAD to laugh because the first slide in my deck right after the title slide is called "Heather Who?"

Hehe. You guys are awesome.

Heather Smith does rock!!! When are you coming out here to California Heather?

Hey, Adrian! My dad lives in Fremont, so I'll come out to Cali anytime!

The folks in NH know Heather rocks!!! She's been here 2 times.
    Don
    M.Photog., Cr., CPP, D.C.Ph.

www.donchick.com

Heather does ROCK!
    Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.

― C. JoyBell C.