Studio Portrait Lighting Classes_Don Chick
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Studio Portrait Lighting Classes_Don Chick

Don is pleased to announce that he will be teaching a 3-day Studio Portrait Lighting bootcamp this June at KAPA (Kentucky Academy of Photographic Arts) in Bowling Green, KY on June 24 - 26, 2009. This will be an intensive and hands-on studio portrait lighting class. Registrations will be handled through KAPA and class size will be limited. (Hint, Hint...sign up EARLY!). For those of you unfamiliar with KAPA, please check out their website at http://www.kapaclasses.com . Don is also working on the PPA merit for this class.

Here are some Don Chick Studio Portrait Lighting class locations coming up this summer. These will all be day long classes, will include a PPA Service Merit (for PPA Members) and will be $149 (with advance registration). Cumming, GA June 19, 2009; Duluth, GA June 20, 2009 (These two will be two different classes and not a repeat of the same as they are so near in proximity to each other.); Wheeling, WV June 22, 2009; Peoria, IL June 29, 2009; Wichita, KS July 6, 2009.

Don is also looking for a studio in the following areas to host a class on June 13, 2009: Montgomery, AL or Birmingham AL or Spartanburg, SC or Augusta, GA areas. Also in the Dayton, OH area on July 13, 2009. If you are interested in doing this or know someone who is, PLEASE contact Don or Sandy at info@chickphotography.net.
    Don
    M.Photog., Cr., CPP, D.C.Ph.

www.donchick.com

Don forgot to add his class in Alexandria VA on April 18th of THIS MONTH. Only very few spots are available. Please email me right away if you're interested in coming!
    STEFF (not StePH)

Stephanie Millner Cr.Photog., CPP

main site | destination pets | blog | facebook | fan page

Ah, to live like the Italians... with extremely little to do.
    12.01.09 - Viva la Roma!

Default Sorry About that, Chief ALEXANDRIA VIRGINIA

Yes! Yes! Yes! Don will be teaching a class at Stephanie Millner's studio in Alexandria, VA on APRIL 18, 2009 which is actually only a few weeks away. Like Stephanie said, if you plan on coming please sign up NOW at http://www.donchick.com/store/store.html The early bird pricing expires at midnight tomorrow!

We all hope to see you there.

(Stephanie...please accept my most humble apologies for this omission.)
    Don

www.donchick.com

Well, it's in Alexandria, but might not actually be HERE in my studio. Depends on the amount of people who sign up.

Humblest apologies accepted, Don.
    STEFF (not StePH)

12.01.09 - Viva la Roma!

For those of you didn't come see Don on Saturday... nah-nah. You missed out!!!

His class was FABULOUS! Highly recommend if you can convince him to come to your place and teach... DO IT! Bribe him if necessary.

Thank you, Don, for coming here. The learning experience has been unparalleled! You all NEED to see Don in action! He even took great photographs of ME! I hate having my photo done... it's why I'm on the other side of the lens.

Thanks so much. I hope everyone takes the opportunity when they can get it!
    STEFF (not StePH)

12.01.09 - Viva la Roma!

Don u are gonna come to Dayton?!
    Did you miss me?
    Andrea Chapelo, CPP
    www.chapelophotography.com

Hello Andrea,

I would love to come to Dayton! Let's get a date on the calendar.
    Don

www.donchick.com

Don is coming to Wichita!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

It would TOTALLY worth the drive for anyone within driving distance. If you have doubts about our fair city, ask Jeff Dachowski who toyed with the idea of moving here...albeit in theory only but found a community that surprised him.

If you DON'T make it to one of his classes, YOUR loss. Ooh. Was that nasty? Didn't mean to be but honestly, I've seen the switcheroo on abilities from those who have taken his class and this guy can TEACH!
    Linda Gregory
    www.lindagregory.com

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_Gregory View Post
    Don is coming to Wichita!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

It would TOTALLY worth the drive for anyone within driving distance. If you have doubts about our fair city, ask Jeff Dachowski who toyed with the idea of moving here...albeit in theory only but found a community that surprised him.

If you DON'T make it to one of his classes, YOUR loss. Ooh. Was that nasty? Didn't mean to be but honestly, I've seen the switcheroo on abilities from those who have taken his class and this guy can TEACH!
    Linda, Thank you! I am looking forward to being there. Actually it's not that far away (in time)!
    Don

www.donchick.com

Are the GA ones filled yet?