Some of you may be able to answer this - is there a particular department that handles these degrees?

I just looked up my merits and I have 15 speaking merits (actually should be 17 but one of the state PPA conventions are not listed on there - though I do have the paper certificate) and also have 18 service merits. This should qualify me for Craftsman Degree, correct?

I'm wondering if the application or something got lost in the mail or mixed up with my name change (got married last year).

Thanks for any guidance!