New category .... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: New category ....

I'm also a bit lost, and trying to figure out how to get started with the certification process... I just joined earlier this week, but still, it's pretty hard to find information on the site. I have been trying to dig up info about how to get started on pursuing the degrees and certification, and also how to go about getting a portfolio into the find a photographer section.

I'm eager to get started, I just need to be pointed in the right direction

First thing to do is to go to the certification website www.certifiedphotographer.com. There, you will find all the information and applications for certification. Certification is not a part of PPA anymore, so you would typically just get a snippit on certification on the PPA website.
    Michael Gan,M.Photog.Cr. CPP,
    Meritage House of Photography

If your business depends on you, you don't own a business-you have a job. And it's the worst job in the world because you're working for a lunatic... You can't close it when you want to, because if it's closed you don't get paid. You can't leave it when you want to, because if you leave there's nobody there to do the work. You can't sell it when you want to, because who wants to buy a job?
    —Michael Gerber
    http://www.meritageonmain.blogspot.com

I'll check that out -- thanks for the link!

Now the work...er, fun begins

Why not do it all and sort it out later? Get the degrees and certification and be happy.