Affiliate judging

Default Affiliate judging

I recently received 2 seal of approvals in the regional Illinois Print competition and I was wondering? I remember that the affiliates use to stamp the back of the print with the seal of approval, but this time they did not, do they report that to the ppa for merit credit, also do I have to forward those prints to the international print competition or can I submit 4 new prints.

Thanks in advance for the help.
    Alan

Hi Alan,

Congrats on your prints!

You do need to send the actual approved images to International before May 1st (I think that's the deadline), in order to receive your merits. There should be some sort of marking or stamped label on the back. If not, call your print comp chairman right away to let them know of the oversight. You need that seal affixed on the image back.

Michael
    Michael Gan,M.Photog.Cr. CPP,
    Meritage House of Photography

If your business depends on you, you don't own a business-you have a job. And it's the worst job in the world because you're working for a lunatic... You can't close it when you want to, because if it's closed you don't get paid. You can't leave it when you want to, because if you leave there's nobody there to do the work. You can't sell it when you want to, because who wants to buy a job?
    —Michael Gerber
    http://www.meritageonmain.blogspot.com

Thanks for the help Michael, I will call them straight away.

Alan