Full Time Album Designer Wanted

Default Full Time Album Designer Wanted

Trutel Photography & Video Group, Inc. is seeking a full time person to create and design albums in the Bucks County Pa. and Cherry Hill, NJ area. This canidate must have a full working knowledge of photoshop CS 3 or 4, Lightroom, and other associated software programs. We are offering full benefits to the person who can meet or exceed our goals. Position is open now and sucessful candidate can start immediately. Please email resume to trutelgroup@verizon.net with experience and salary requirements. Please only qualified candidates.

Default Suggestions

Hi Mark;

I have a few suggestions. Contact Antonelli School of Photography for a list of recent grads. Contact PPAofPa and ask to have this added to the next mass e-mail. Contact the Guild of the Delaware Valley. Contact the New Jersey group.

Default Re: Full Time Album Designer Wanted

Thank you for the advice. I will do so ASAP. I am looking at your pix. If you are "the old photographer shown in your picture, you're too young to fade away.

Thanks
    Mark

Default Re: Full Time Album Designer Wanted

Hi Mark

I have a designer on staff. I like to keep her busy. If you are interested, maybe we could work something out.
    John J. Pacetti CPP, AFP