No Parking Validation???

Default No Parking Validation???

We parked in the Sheridan garage under the Pre-Convention Classes. Parking cost was $16/day. The Parking Garage Attendent Asked If I had my ticket validated? Beleive me I triied, I talked to Andrea at the Check-in Desk and was told "we never validate" ?

So when I called PPA in Atlanta last week to ask about parking (someone) (the unknown someone) (my notes are back home in Minnesota and not here in Phoenix) said that parking would be validated....GRRRRR

That's an extra 80 bucks (5 days x 16) I didn't plan on.

Park at Hooters?
    -Marc Benjamin, M. Photog. Cr. F-PPC
    marcbenjamin.com

Default Park in Chase Garage

There is no parking at Hooter's. It is in a shopping complex that requires you park in a garage or on the street. There is a garage just around the corner (Chase Garage) from the Sheraton on Van Buren between 2nd and 1st Street for $10/day. Saves you $6 per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Impressionist View Post
    There is no parking at Hooter's. It is in a shopping complex that requires you park in a garage or on the street. There is a garage just around the corner (Chase Garage) from the Sheraton on Van Buren between 2nd and 1st Street for $10/day. Saves you $6 per day.
    Thank you for the clarification, and my apologies.

It still wouldn't hurt to contact the PPA about this. I have not heard either way, but I'm not driving either.