Trade Show Floor Programs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Trade Show Floor Programs

Hey Gang,

So I got my schedule for the Trade show floor booth programs and I would like to invite you all to come. I would love to meet everyone and hopefully share a little bit more LIVE.

Ok, so here's the schedule

Bay Photo booth 1146 (Close to Nikon)

Sun 1:00-1:20pm - "Flight" series unavailing

Join us for this action packed presentation were I'll be unveiling my latest series of images where I freeze motion with emotion.
    I've shared a few of them here and if you would like to see more, please come to the program where I'll be showcasing new ones and discussing how they were created.

Here's a sample:

Mon 3:30-3:50pm - Magnificent InfaRed and Fish Eye Magic

Join us in this emotional and inspirational program where I showcase the surreal side of Marc Benjamin (ok that sounds really cheezy). I'll share my ideas, the thought process on how to visualize and techniques to capture and process my IR-FE line.

Here's a sample:

And as if that's not enough, I'll also have some Bay Photo giveaways and possibly some T-Shirts.

Hope to see you there!
    Last edited by Marc_Benjamin; 01-03-2009 at 12:11 AM.
    -Marc Benjamin, M. Photog. Cr. F-PPC
    marcbenjamin.com

Marc,

Looks outstanding! I'll try and be there. Would love to see your stuff. Would be great to have an OurPPA hecking section. Oops, I meant cheering section.

I'll also be doing two "floor shows" for Canon in their booth. Sunday at 3pm and Monday at 1:45pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Reznicki View Post
    Looks outstanding! I'll try and be there. Would love to see your stuff. Would be great to have an OurPPA hecking section. Oops, I meant cheering section.
    O wow, that would be so much fun having an ourppa.com section, rotten tomatoes, TP and all of that in the mix lol.
    marcbenjamin.com

A floor program - that's gonna be rough - I would have thought that they could have given you a table or something instead of having to have you work on the floor - - - people walking on your laptop, stepping on your CD's....
    The best way to gain for yourself is to give OF yourself.
    - - - So get out there and volunteer for something ...

Rick Massarini, M. Photog., Cr., CPP., F-PPLA
    PPLA Past President; 97th Recipient PPA Directors Award
    ASP SouthWest District Rep. & ASP Convention Booth Chairman

Quote Originally Posted by Rick_Massarini View Post
    A floor program - that's gonna be rough - I would have thought that they could have given you a table or something instead of having to have you work on the floor - - - people walking on your laptop, stepping on your CD's....
    Ah, I see we have our first heckler

Hey Marc,
    This year we are speaking on the trade show floor at the new WHCC convention display. We are there on Monday from 1-1:30. I hope all the folks here at least come by to say hello!! Marc.....don't you owe me a beer for something?
    jeff
    Jeff Dachowski M.Photog Cr.CPP A.C.ph
    PPA Approved Juror
    Upcoming events:

Photoshop 101
    Sacramento
    San Jose
    Seattle
    Portland
    Minneapolis
    Oklahoma City
    Washington DC

www.DachowskiPhotography.com

Avatar by 2008 Diamond photographer of the year-Don Chick

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Dachowski View Post
    Hey Marc,
    This year we are speaking on the trade show floor at the new WHCC convention display. We are there on Monday from 1-1:30. I hope all the folks here at least come by to say hello!! Marc.....don't you owe me a beer for something?
    jeff
    No I think it's your turn this year. Maybe we could get David McKay to pick up the tab.
    marcbenjamin.com

Barring any crazy travel issues Jamie and I will be in speaking at the SMS booth on Monday at 2:00. Like Jeff, we hope the OurPPA folks will stop by and hurl some abuse our way!

- trr

Start the heckling after our programs. We'll be at the Bay Photo Booth at 12:30 Sunday and the Studio Plus booth at 3:00 Sunday.

Ack! We just found a flaw in our handouts....
    Michael Gan,M.Photog.Cr. CPP,
    Meritage House of Photography

If your business depends on you, you don't own a business-you have a job. And it's the worst job in the world because you're working for a lunatic... You can't close it when you want to, because if it's closed you don't get paid. You can't leave it when you want to, because if you leave there's nobody there to do the work. You can't sell it when you want to, because who wants to buy a job?
    —Michael Gerber
    http://www.meritageonmain.blogspot.com

Jeff and Marc,

Um you do know that you have to buy the first rounds for all the members at the ASP banquet, don't you?
    Michael Gan,M.Photog.Cr. CPP,
    Meritage House of Photography

If your business depends on you, you don't own a business-you have a job. And it's the worst job in the world because you're working for a lunatic... You can't close it when you want to, because if it's closed you don't get paid. You can't leave it when you want to, because if you leave there's nobody there to do the work. You can't sell it when you want to, because who wants to buy a job?
    —Michael Gerber
    http://www.meritageonmain.blogspot.com