ImagingUSA/SPA/SYNC

Default ImagingUSA/SPA/SYNC

Planning on going to one of the 3, at a bit of a loss on which one. I love ImagingUSA for all the things you get to see, just joined SPA this year but never been to their convention, same with SYNC. If anyone has any words of wisdom I would love to hear from you.
    Thanks
    Greg
    Greg Haag, CPP

Well SPA and Imaging are one week apart and only a few hours from each other this year so you could maybe do both if you can find time to get away.

SYNC is new but put on by amazing photographers with an amazing line up so I know it will be great and WELL worth the money. It is in South Florida so in Feb. it will be amazing weather and a ton going on.

I really do not see how you can go wrong with any of the events, I feel this year the line ups at all of them are amazing and worth the time and money away from the office.

What do you want to learn or get out of education this year, I guess would be the better question.
    Mike Fulton, Putting this after his name to make people happy
    Weddings {} Blog {} Wireless Flash Workshops/Products {} Seniors

Mike,
    I agree, they would all appear to be great events, I think that is what's made the decision so hard. I am going to take my 19 year old daughter with me and her primary interest at this point is seniors. That has made SPA/ImagingUSA tempting, just a bit longer than I was wanting to be away. We will have a great time together wherever we wind up going.
    Thanks for your input.
    Greg
    Greg Haag, CPP

Well Cost wise SYNC would make a better choice it seems, plus it is not too far away from you in Florida.

It will be VERY hands on and your daughter would be able to jump in and really learn from some of the best.

Next year Imaging will be just North of you in TN so you could take her to that and SPA.

Again all are amazing I wish I could make them also. Sadly we are only making Imaging of those three this year. We wanted to make SYNC but it did not work out.
    Mike Fulton, Putting this after his name to make people happy
    Weddings {} Blog {} Wireless Flash Workshops/Products {} Seniors

Mike,
    Thanks for your input. Have fun at ImagingUSA. We still may wind up there, I have a few things I would like to buy and it is such a great place to see it all.
    Thanks again,
    Greg
    Greg Haag, CPP