Looking for Walking Distance Hotel Room

Default Looking for Walking Distance Hotel Room

Hi there. I'm looking around for a room at one of the hotels within walking distance from the convention center. If anyone has a reservation they would like to be rid of please let me know!

Thanks!
    "Often while traveling with a camera we arrive just as the sun slips over the horizon of a moment, too late to expose film, only time enough to expose our hearts."
    Minor White

Nate Weatherly
    www.nateweatherly.com
    Hallmark Institute of Photography Graduate '06

Default More rooms released.

The main hotel may have some rooms left. They released a few more over the weekend. http://iusatv.imagingusa.org for details.
    Gregory Aide
    Production Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory_Aide View Post
    The main hotel may have some rooms left. They released a few more over the weekend. http://iusatv.imagingusa.org for details.
    Thanks Greg - I was just now able to book a couple of nights at the Sheraton Downtown.
    The best way to gain for yourself is to give OF yourself.
    - - - So get out there and volunteer for something ...

Rick Massarini, M. Photog., Cr., CPP., F-PPLA
    PPLA Past President; 97th Recipient PPA Directors Award
    ASP SouthWest District Rep. & ASP Convention Booth Chairman

Thanks. I actually noticed that and have booked a room. Only problem is it's a room with a King bed and I'm sharing it (the room NOT the bed) with a friend. I have another thread about it, but I'll mention here too that if anyone has a room with double beds and won't be using them both I'd greatly appreciate it if we could trade! Otherwise I'll have to spend $25/night extra for a roll-in.
    "Often while traveling with a camera we arrive just as the sun slips over the horizon of a moment, too late to expose film, only time enough to expose our hearts."
    Minor White

Nate Weatherly
    www.nateweatherly.com

Nate,
    You might want to check back with the hotel about changing your room. I just reserved a room for Monday and Tuesday nights at the Sheraton downtown and they only had rooms with two double beds - no kings available - I wanted a king, but got two doubles. I would swap with you, except that my reservations are only for Monday and Tuesday nights. Since the hotel was already booked full, I made reservations at a motel about 10 miles from the convention center and planned to drive in every day - when I found out that the hotel had additional rooms available, I just booked the Sheraton for Monday and Tuesday nights - I'm staying at the other hotel on Fri, Sat, and Sun., so I can't swap with you...
    The best way to gain for yourself is to give OF yourself.
    - - - So get out there and volunteer for something ...

Rick Massarini, M. Photog., Cr., CPP., F-PPLA
    PPLA Past President; 97th Recipient PPA Directors Award
    ASP SouthWest District Rep. & ASP Convention Booth Chairman

Rick,

Thanks. I actually was able to switch it after several calls to the hotel to check if anything opened up. I forgot to update this thread.
    Minor White

Nate Weatherly
    www.nateweatherly.com