Have Books Personally Signed by Anne Geddes

Default Have Books Personally Signed by Anne Geddes

Anne Geddes will be doing a book signing on Monday, Jan. 12, at Imaging USA! Please note that you need to pre-order your book(s) from her Web site (at a sweet 30% discount). All the details are below.

Pre-order one of Anne's gorgeous coffee-table books today, and be guaranteed a personal signing by Anne herself at her book signing during PPA's Imaging EXPO, January 12, 2009.

1. Pre-purchase an Anne Geddes book/s of your choice from Anne's online gift shop and receive 30% off!
    2. Print out your email confirmation and submit it along with ID to the book signing station at PPA's Imaging EXPO, January 12, 2009.
    3. Collect your new books onsite to have each copy personally signed by Anne herself, especially for you.

Limited places and stock...SHOP NOW to save disappointment!
    Gregory Aide
    Production Manager

Wonderful, thanks for the info. I will order mine.

I want to purchase a book - but my billing address is an overseas FPO address-the states would be: AE and that's not an option. Is there another way I can get this deal?
    Erin L. Clark, CPP
    E-n-E Photography

Erin, try Abe Books. You can also select options such as "first edition, first printing" to have the book appreciate with her signature.
    STEFF (not StePH)

Stephanie Millner Cr.Photog., CPP

main site | destination pets | blog | facebook | fan page

Ah, to live like the Italians... with extremely little to do.
    12.01.09 - Viva la Roma!

Quote Originally Posted by Erin_L._Clark View Post
    I want to purchase a book - but my billing address is an overseas FPO address-the states would be: AE and that's not an option. Is there another way I can get this deal?
    One of us could purchase it for you and just pay whoever it is when you get there. Actually, if there's anyone who can't make it, I could probably buy the book for you, stand in line and get it singed for you and then ship it out to you for a handling and convenience fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie_Millner View Post
    Erin, try Abe Books. You can also select options such as "first edition, first printing" to have the book appreciate with her signature.
    Although I did buy a couple of the new ones from the ppa-deal, I wonder if they would allow us to bring in our old old books for signing.
    Last edited by Marc_Benjamin; 12-04-2008 at 09:39 PM.
    -Marc Benjamin, M. Photog. Cr. F-PPC
    marcbenjamin.com

I don't see why they wouldn't let us bring in other books... It's a book signing, isn't it? My husband's sending me with a small suitcase of her first editions. But he collects books. He's weird like that.

Erin, are you coming to Imaging after all?
    STEFF (not StePH)

12.01.09 - Viva la Roma!

My husband's sending me with a small suitcase of her first editions. But he collects books. He's weird like that.
    I whole suitcase,wow, never pegged your hubby as an AG fanboi...
    marcbenjamin.com

He's not, really. He's a signed-first-edition fan though. I cannot even tell you how many bookcases we have of signed firsts. All of which no one can touch, god forbid. Boys and their toys...
    STEFF (not StePH)

12.01.09 - Viva la Roma!

He's not, really. He's a signed-first-edition fan though. I cannot even tell you how many bookcases we have of signed firsts. All of which no one can touch, god forbid. Boys and their toys...
    I was gonna say. Might be a good inheritance for the kids someday. Any of those have certificates? How excited is he to get the AG sigs? How much does he think that first edition of Pure or Miracle might be worth someday?
    marcbenjamin.com

Erin, are you coming to Imaging after all?
    Yup- definitely coming- Just waiting to buy my flight from Norfolk to Phoenix- did you get your ticket?

I inherited an Ansel Adams signed book- Wonder what it's worth? How do you make sure they are 1st Edition?

Thanks for the offer Marc-very generous of you. I'm just using my sister's cc to pay for it.
    Last edited by Erin_L._Clark; 12-05-2008 at 02:37 PM.
    Erin L. Clark, CPP
    E-n-E Photography